The Roads: Carefully curated, tried and tested roads with many hidden gems. Guided driving with experienced leads is by far the safest way to experience these wonderful roads.
The Cars: Our events are open to owners of late model badged sports and performance cars from Porsche and AMGs to McLarens and Lamborghinis.
The Lodging: Handpicked 4.5-star lakefront lodge with stunning views and parking, with all meals included.Download Brochure
Day 1 - 210 miles
- Fontana Dam
- Tail of the Dragon
- Foothills Parkway
- Cherohala Skyway
Day 2 - 230 miles
- Forest Heritage Scenic Byway
- Brevard, North Carolina
- Hidden gems
- Eastern Continental Divide
- Serpentine Roads
Day 3 - 250 miles
- North GA Mountains
- Wolf Pen Gap
- Brasstown Bald
- Helen, GA
- Famed Wayah Road
“Not only does Andy lay out the routes he personally drives the new routes before releasing them to participants. I don’t think you will find a more passionate person about driving in the Smokies or track events.
This is my sixth year participating in driving with groups in the Smokies. Andy has laid out the routes for every event I’ve had the pleasure to experience. I’ve also been fortunate to be in Andy’s group on every trip. Big thumbs up to Andy!”
Rally Participant - Lake View Rally
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely! Typically, our events are made up of 1/4 couples and 3/4 singles. And by couples we mean spouse, partner, friend or child (over 16 years of age please).
It’s a good question!
- A high-performance driving specialist at the helm
- Professional, performance driving tips
- Undiscovered vantage points
- Professional photography and videography
- Welcome dinner
- Morning coffees and boxed lunches
- Extensively researched route planning: we know The Smoky Mountains like the back of our hands! And, all our routes are pre-planned to the mile – from surveying the road quality to assessing congestion and scoping scenery for photographic opportunities
- Enthusiasm, passion and knowledge: spearheaded by self-driving specialist, Andy has participated in high-performance driving for over a decade and covered over 15,000 miles of driving in The Great Smoky Mountains, alone.
- Branded shirt
- Camaraderie: Our events are as much about a specialized driving experience as they are the people. And, the friendships developed are often lasting so share your passion with like-minded sports car enthusiasts
- One on one, in-car coaching is available at an additional cost. Spaces are limited, on a first come first served basis.
We start at 8.30am and finish around 5pm. We have planned fuel stops, lunch breaks and photo opportunities. So you’re looking at about five to six hours actual driving time. Any more than that, we’d be on our knees and thirsty for a cold one!
Before our first drive, Andy briefly shares car control techniques and rules of the road. All our drives are lead/follow with Andy in the lead. We give you the option for in-car coaching, from seasoned instructors, on either Thursday afternoon or Sunday morning (based on availability and at an additional cost).
You can join us for lunch (at your expense) on Thursday then a 2–3-hour drive, or you can just show up for the main drives on Friday and Saturday morning. You may also want to stay for a 2–3-hour drive on Sunday morning; your choice.